I loooove tiny things – tiny houses, tiny letters, Shakira. Things that are small take up fewer resources, are better for the enviroment and, more importantly, are awesome. See?
How to add a bit more tiny to your life?
* Make your lunch in a bento box
* Consider those adorable, half-sized sodas
* Even if you can afford a 2-bedroom, don’t write off the humble studio apartment. You’ll save heaps of money and you’ll find yourself only living with the things you truly love
* Rent a Mini Cooper or a Smart Car. Parallel park *everywhere*
* Serve dinner on tea cup saucers: cocktail weinies, finger sandwiches, mini oreos
* Send a letter from The World’s Smallest Post Office to your best friend
* Coo over these tiny living spaces
* Peruse this list of the Guiness Book of World Records smallest stuff.
Do you love the tiny?