he’s just not that into me.
- An excuse is a polite rejection. Men are not afraid of “ruining the friendship.”
- Don’t get tricked into asking him out. If he likes you, he’ll do the asking.
- If you can find him, then he can find you. If he wants to find you, he will.
- Just because you like to lead doesn’t mean he wants to dance. Some traditions are born of nature and last through time for a reason.
- “Hey, let’s meet at so-and-so’s party/any bar/friend’s house” is not a date. Even if you live in New York.
- Men don’t forget how much they like you. So put down the phone.
- You are good enough to be asked out.
-He’s just not that into you.
really blog-o-sphere, is this true?
what do you all really think?